stop import images from facebook events?

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator stop import images from facebook events?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    savage
    Participant

i just move to new server but since the update of the plugin its stop import the events images
    why?

savage
    Participant

an other wired thing that happen the events filter won’t show events from country even if there is a event in this country they won’t show at the map view 2.
    thanks ori

• This reply was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by savage.
    Cliff

Hi.

In our forums we keep our threads focused on just one issue at a time to ensure we fully answer each of your questions/issues. Please keep this in mind for the future and start a new thread for your additional questions from this thread.

1)

Please provide one or more Facebook URL(s) you’re experiencing this and I’ll see if I can replicate the issue.

2)

Would you be able to share an annotated screenshot, screen capture video, and/or relevant URLs to clarify exactly what’s happening here?

Cliff

Actually, we’ll focus on issue #1 in this thread and issue #2 in your other duplicate thread at https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wired-things-the-plugin-stop-show-events-by-countries-even-if-there-is-event-in/

Cliff

I confirmed this issue when importing from Facebook.

I marked this thread as Pending Fix, which means it should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Nico

Hi there,

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 7th January 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue :slightly_smiling_face:

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-7-january-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘stop import images from facebook events?’ is closed to new replies.