Stocks did not update after cancellation

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Stocks did not update after cancellation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Joanny
    Participant

Hi all
    (Excuse my poor english, i’m French).
    I use The Event Calendar Pro & Woocommerce Ticket.
    If i remove a ticket in “Attendes list” (in TEC) or in “Order” (in WooCommerce), the stock did not update.
    Actually, if i delete all orders in WC and all ticket in “Attendes list” (TEC), the plugins display not 0 (4 or 7, or 13…)
    It’s a bug ?
    Thank you, in advance.

Geoff

Hi Joanny, thanks for getting in touch!

And, by the way, your English sounds pretty good to me. 🙂

Quick question: did you cancel the order or refund it? I tried refunding an order on my test site and the quantity updated correctly when I did.

Here’s what I tested:

• I created a new event with 100 tickets
    • I purchased a ticket from the front end of the site
    • I completed the order in WooCommerce
    • I checked that the quantity changed from 100 to 99 tickets, which it did
    • I refunded the order in WooCommerce
    • I checked the Attendee report for the event in Events and confirmed that the sales reported 1 sale of 101 tickets (screenshot). That may look weird, but is technically correct since the plugin needed to add a new ticket for the one that was refunded.
    • I went to the event editor and confirmed that the same information in the ticket area: 1 out of 101 tickets sold (screenshot).

Are the results different for you when you follow the same steps? And, just to make sure, are you running the latest versions of all the plugins (The Events Calendar 3.12.6, Events Calendar PRO 3.12.6, WooCommerce Tickets 3.12.1)?

Let’s start here and see what we find. 🙂

Thanks!
    Geoff

Péter
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

I’ve got the same problem what Joanny described. What I did:
    – created an event in Tribe Events Calendar, and added a ticket with 20 places
    – submitted an order for a single event through WooCommerce (stock decreased normally, 1/20)
    – I went to orders in WooCommerce and I set the order to refunded (or cancelled)

The number of the tickets stayed at 1/20 and the stock is also 19 in WooCommerce.

What did I wrong?

Cheers,

Peter

Geoff

Hi Peter, I’m going to wait on Joanny’s reply and keep troubleshooting from there, though you’re absolutely welcome to follow along and see if any of the recommendations help. If you’re prefer, you can open a new thread and we would be happy to support you directly there as well. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Stocks did not update after cancellation’ is closed to new replies.