Stock setting not saving

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Stock setting not saving

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    hauntedrockford
    Participant

I am a new user of Events Calendar Pro and the WooCommerce Ticket add-on. I could not find this problem previously listed in the forum.

I have tested Events Calendar Pro and WooCommerce and have actually gone live with it this weekend. It is working great for us, but I do have 1 problem.

But I have a problem where when I add a number in the “Stock” field, it is not saved. This functionality is very important to us, so please help me figure out what I’m doing wrong.

I am not defining an SKU, but that is optional, correct?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry for the troubles you are having with this. I can help you out to resolve this.

You are correct the SKU is optional.

Does the stock not work on existing tickets only? Or when you create a new ticket it does not work as well?

When you visit a Product Edit Page for a ticket in WooCommerce in the Product section are you able to add a stock there?

Do you have any customizations for The Events Calendar or any other extensions for WooCommerce? If so does removing the custom coding or turning off another WooCommerce Extension help?

Let me know and we can go from there.

Thanks

hauntedrockford
    Participant

I think I have resolved this issue. I went in to the WooCommerce Settings > Products > Inventory, and under Manage Stock I enabled the option “Enable Stock Managment”.

I don’t know yet whether WooTickets will actually stop selling tickets when my stock limit is reached, but at least I am now able to set my stock level.

Brian
    Keymaster

I am glad to see you were able to fix this issue and it should stop selling once the limit is reached. Let us know if that does not happen.

Since the issue is resolved I am going to go ahead and close this ticket. If you have a similar issue or another in the future, please do not hesitate to create a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Stock setting not saving’ is closed to new replies.