Stock Number Negative despite being no where near max

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Stock Number Negative despite being no where near max

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Regis Chapman
    Participant

If you look at the event, you can see that sales are nowhere near the shared tickets number which is currently set to 3500 shared between early and late tickets.

Yet, my stock number is -4. I have no explanation for why that could be. Any ideas?

Regis Chapman
    Participant

Here is another screenshot.

Hi Regis,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

From your screenshot, it appears that the negative number is just indicating that your stock has been reduced by 4, rather than saying that you have -4 tickets left.  Once your stock is reached, you will not be able to sell any more tickets.

Does this make sense?  Let me know if you need any further clarification!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Stock Number Negative despite being no where near max’ is closed to new replies.