Stock number is incorrect after nov 22nd update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Stock number is incorrect after nov 22nd update

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kate Guy
    Participant

Hello,
    I recently updated my events calendar plugin, and it seems something’s off with the attendees & stock number.
    There are suppose to be max 12 tickets in stock, and 9 people has signed up
    Few things I noticed:
    – plugin update made duplicated entries of the same people (found after I go to “attendees”), which bump up the total to 15 attendees
    – After I deleted the 4 duplicates, and go to the front end of the site, it’s showing there are 5 tickets available. which is incorrect and should show 3 instead.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Barry

Hi Kate,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve hit up against some problems following the update.

Just to clarify (so I can figure out if this is a bug we already know about or not) – are you finding that all ticket orders placed since you updated to 4.6.1 result in duplicate attendees?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Stock number is incorrect after nov 22nd update’ is closed to new replies.