Stock Limit Not Working

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Stock Limit Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Rafael Zamith
    Participant

Need help with the stock limit stablished, because when someone buy a tickets the stock raise 1 ticket, so the limit works like a margin of safety.

Ex. A ticket with 20 at stock, shows something like this after 20 sold: “Sold 20 of 40”.

Need help with this issue pretty fast if possible.

Thank you.

Site: atleticaesamc.com.br/eventos/festa-fantasia-2013/

Barry

Hi Rafael – I’m not sure I understand. Do you want the system to increase stock after every purchase? Where are you wanting to show this extra information about the stock level (“Sold 20 of 40”) – should the public see that or should it be within an existing admin screen?

Rafael Zamith
    Participant

Hey Barry!

Sorry but english sometimes fails.

Let me give you some examples… First of all, I don’t to change nothing for the public page, everything is happening within the admin page where we can edit tickets stock and other things.

I’d stablished the stock limit of one specific ticket of 20 tickets. So after 20 tickets sold, I expect to see a “Sold out” message or something similar, right? Instead of that the stock is increasing automatically and it shows at the admin page “Sold 20 of 40”, but it should appears “Sold 20 of 20”.

With the actual behavior of the plugin, it is impossible to empty the stock.

I don’t if I was clear now, but if you need anything, let me know.

Thanks!

Barry

Yes that makes perfect sense – thanks for clarifying 🙂

You should definitely see an out of stock message once all the tickets have been purchased and I don’t see the problem you are describing when I test this locally.

When you created the thread you stated that you had tried switching to a default theme and had deactivated all other plugins (in this case, you would still keep The Events Calendar, WooTickets and WooCommerce active). Did that make any difference here?

It definitely sounds like something else is interfering; do you have any WooCommerce add-ons and can you confirm which versions of WooCommerce and our own plugins you are using?

Last but not least, if you create a regular WooCommerce product (completely separate from WooTickets) do you experience the same thing?

Thanks!

Barry

How are you getting on here – are we good to close this/do you need any further help?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Stock Limit Not Working’ is closed to new replies.