Stock field blank upon saving

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Stock field blank upon saving

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    CathyAnn
    Participant

Hi – we have recently updated our Events Calendar plugins to the most recent versions for all, and are running the most current version of WP (4.7) and Woocommerce (2.6.11) and are experiencing an issue with the stock field for tickets. Prior to the updates everything worked as expected.

PHP version is 5.5.36.

The system will not hold the data in the stock field, and there is no way to set stock within Woocommerce products listings.

Please advise.

Thanks,

• This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by CathyAnn.
    • This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by CathyAnn.
    CathyAnn
    Participant

I went in and enabled stock management in Woocommerce and now the field is showing – was it as simple as that? Is there documentation on this that you can point me to?

Much appreciated.

Nico

Hi there CatheyAnn,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and also thanks for the heads-up on the resolution of the issue 🙂

went in and enabled stock management in Woocommerce and now the field is showing – was it as simple as that?

Yes, basically Event Tickets Plus interacts with WooCommerce under the hood so if this option is disabled the method for setting a product stock just won’t save that information.

Is there documentation on this that you can point me to?

Well, not really specific for this but you can browse the Event Tickets Plus article in our knowledge base for more information.

Please let me know if we are good to close this thread out,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Stock field blank upon saving’ is closed to new replies.