Stock amount won't save in ticket edit

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Stock amount won't save in ticket edit

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Margaret Rath
    Participant

Stock amounts won’t save while creating/editing tickets and every other value will. Suggestions resolving this would be great.

Barry

I’m sorry you’re experiencing difficulties – it definitely seems to work for me locally, though, and we haven’t seen many other reports along these lines: is it possible there is a conflict and have you had an opportunity to run through our standard troubleshooting steps to test for this?

Margaret Rath
    Participant

I did run through the standard troubleshoorting steps and the problem still persists.

Barry

How puzzling. What browser are you currently using and if you have a moment to test, does this happen with other browsers?

Margaret Rath
    Participant

I am using chrome, and just tried with safari, both have the same issue

Margaret Rath
    Participant

where does the stock amount save in the woocommerce product side? I am having trouble finding where the ticket stock would be implemented into the inventory or elsewhere.

Barry

Hi Jeremy,

where does the stock amount save in the woocommerce product side? I am having trouble finding where the ticket stock would be implemented into the inventory or elsewhere.

If you edit the tickets in WooCommerce’s product editor you should see an inventory tab.

Screenshot of the inventory (stock) settings tab

I am using chrome, and just tried with safari, both have the same issue

OK, how odd. I’d love to get a better look at this.

Would it be possible for you to provide an admin login either for your live site (but bear in mind I will need to run through the same troubleshooting steps as described above) or else to a duplicate test site where you can also replicate this problem?

If you’re happy to do this, please do take the time to make a backup (and familiarize yourself with the process for restoring that backup) as, while we always take every care, we cannot accept responsibility for any problems that result from the troubleshooting process. Note also that you can share such details as a private reply.

Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Stock amount won't save in ticket edit’ is closed to new replies.