Still no way of seeing who has purchased tickets? List of attendees?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Still no way of seeing who has purchased tickets? List of attendees?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    paulpetch
    Participant

It has been months since we spoke of no urgency for a recurring ticket to actually work and still nothing? I’ve browsed the forum and there are question after question about this and still threads are being closed and topic being diluted, and ignored.

I see that more plugins have been released though so development is still active. So why has this issue not been addressed yet? Looks to me that you don’t know what you are doing.

Woocommerce tickets currently:

1. Does not support recurring events.
    2. Is fails to send ticket details of buyers to admin.
    3. it sends the incorrect date to buying customers.
    4. It fails to list attendees.

Can you please remind me how this is classed as a working plugin and solution for Even Cal pro?

And what is the ETA for this plugin to actually work?

Rob

Hey Paul, what exactly do you want from us here? Rest assured that when we do add these features – and I will reiterate, what you’re requesting are new features, not bug fixes – we will communicate that actively to the community so that folks such as yourself know right away. Beyond that I’m not sure what exactly you’re asking for here?

We try to be pretty clear and up front on the plugin’s product page regarding a few of these limitations. To comment on your points directly:

1. No plugin in the ticket framework supports recurring events. We’re working towards this and once we finish rebuilding recurrence we will port it over to the tickets framework. But this is not a simple tweak or something we can simply implement on the fly. We try to be pretty direct about this with bold text on the product page (http://d.pr/i/nt9U), but if you have suggestions on how we could make it clearer please do let me know.
    2. This is actually a built-in behavior of the plugin; purchase confirmations are sent to the admin via WooCommerce.
    3. Not sure what exactly you mean here, but if users are buying tickets to an event – say, a January 22 event – and the ticket they’re getting via email suggests any date other than January 22, that’s a problem. (Unless, of course, we’re talking about an event in a recurrence pattern…in which case it isn’t going to function since this plugin does not support recurring events).
    4. There is actually an attendee list auto-generated via the plugin, which appears on the backend and which you as a site administrator can review/email/export as you see fit 🙂 Let us know if you need help locating that and we’ll point it out directly to you.

Paul, there are literally hundreds of other people using WooCommerce Tickets. They’re able to work within the confines of the current plugin architecture, and understand that – as with any plugin – this is an evolving product that will continue to grow and change over time.

Shy of rebuilding the plugin on-demand, what can we do to help make the plugin more meaningful? It sounds like honestly we should just give you a refund so you can go find a solution that better meets your needs.

Rob

To that end, I’m shutting down this thread since it does little to further the level of discourse here on the forums. Paul, you are welcome to reach out to me directly via email (rob @ tri.be) if you’d like to discuss this more.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Still no way of seeing who has purchased tickets? List of attendees?’ is closed to new replies.