STILL Missing ticket type from CSV export

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus STILL Missing ticket type from CSV export

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul
    Participant

When will this issue be fixed please?

2 months isn’t good enough and your plugin, as it stands, is useless for us.

We have an event tomorrow and can’t export a list of ticket holders by ticket type meaning they’ll have to be typed out manually. I could’ve done this with standard Woocommerce so why am I using your plugin?

That you’ve allowed this to go on for over 2 months is nothing short of a disgrace and the workaround provided by another user (NOT YOU) doesn’t work as we dont’ have the attendees.php file they describe.

Please advise urgently.

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/missing-ticket-type-from-csv-export/

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

I’m really sorry to hear you are being impacted by this issue that much. I truly understand your frustration with this.

Rest assured we are already working to release a fix for this bug and we will let you know as soon as it is available.

In the meantime, the only workaround we’ve found is to replace the Attendees.php file located at wp-content/plugins/event-tickets/src/Tribe/ with the following one instead:

https://gist.github.com/vicskf/cae2703ec34a7b58c80f26d3b0b0b7c1

Please note, this involves modifying a plugin’s core file, which is not really recommended since it will be overwritten with plugin updates, but at least it will fix the PHP warning and missing data.

If you were to try this last option, I highly recommend you first try it out in a dev/staging site before doing so in the live site.

I also encourage to make a full backup of your site, both database and files so in case something goes wrong you can always restore your site.

Please let me know if it works for your site.

Thanks,
    Victor

Nico

Hey,

Reaching out to let you know we released a hotfix for Event Tickets that addresses the issue with the attendees CSV export. We appreciate the patience while we worked a fix out.

Please update Events Tickets to version 4.6.3.1 and let us know if the fix works for your site. This fix should solve the problem for Event Tickets Plus users as well (no update required to this plugin).

Release blog post → https://theeventscalendar.com/announcing-event-tickets-4-6-3-1/

Cheers,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘STILL Missing ticket type from CSV export’ is closed to new replies.