Still Having Problems With Community Events WP Router Placeholder Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Still Having Problems With Community Events WP Router Placeholder Page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

Hi,
    So here’s what’s happening on my site. With the Modern Tribe’s free Widget Builder plugin activated when I access the add page I get the following warning in the right sidebar:
    Warning: Missing argument 2 for WP_Router_Page::get_title() in /home/content/l/a/r/lars1313/html/PCACBad/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar-community-events/vendor/wp-router/WP_Router_Page.class.php on line 145
    and when I try to access the list page I’m rerouted to the WP Router Place Holder Page. When I deactivate the Widget Builder plugin, the warning no longer appears on add page, but the list page still has the same problem. I’ve tried every permalink structure available from the dashboard and it doesn’t seem to make any difference. I’m using the Graphene theme. You can see the site at http://progressivechristians.org/PCACBad. Also this message is displayed on my dashboard: Your version of Events Calendar Pro requires version 2.0.6 or higher of The Events Calendar (you are currently running 2.0.7). Visit help for more information.
    Yes, I am running version 2.0.7 which I think is higher than 2.0.6 so I wouldn’t think I’d be getting the error message.

Please Help.
    Thanks, Kathleen

Rob

Hi Kathleen. Thanks for the note. To start, regarding that warning message: you can ignore it. It’s wrong, and is something we’ve got on the radar to strip out for the next release – come 2.0.8 it will not be an issue anymore. In the interim, so long as you’re running 2.0.7 for both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO, you’ll be fine.

Regarding the WP Router Placeholder page. Have you updated to 1.0.1.1, or are you still running 1.0.1? The 1.0.1.1 release – which just came out earlier this week – seems to have patched the issue for most (but not all) of the users we’ve heard from so far. I see you’ve posted this over in the other thread (https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/wp-router-placeholder-page/page/2/) so I’m going to continue responding over there and close this one down…but if you can confirm there that you have updated to the new build we can proceed appropriately.

Thanks for your support and patience so far.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Still Having Problems With Community Events WP Router Placeholder Page’ is closed to new replies.