startTime display

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO startTime display

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Casey
    Participant

Could you please send me a private reply with a login to your site, so I can investigate further? Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

peroliodanilo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Emanuel,
    After logging in, I’m noticing that you still have many plugins activated on your site. Can you deactivate all non-Tribe plugins and switch over to the 2013 Theme, and then I can login and investigate further? Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

peroliodanilo
    Participant

This reply is private.

Casey
    Participant

Emanuel,
    You shouldn’t lose any configuration changes, but just to be sure could you set up a testing environment, so that we can disable plugins and your theme without affecting your current environment?

Please read here to learn more about why we ask users to perform this troubleshooting step.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • The topic ‘startTime display’ is closed to new replies.