Start of calendar date

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Start of calendar date

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Rob
    Participant

Hi, By default the calendar date under the Calendar of Events is todays date. i am creating a site that will show courses happening in 2012. Is there a way to default the calendar to have a start date of say 1st February 2012? (without much coding!! 🙂 )

No one has ever asked that before. Let me as one of the devs and see if they have an easy solution.

John

Could you just update your links to point to the url for the month you want to start on? We currently don’t have an easy way to change the default date.

Thats a good point. Maybe you could have your menu point to http://yourdomain.com/events/2012-02/. That would take them to february.

Rob
    Participant

OK Thanks for that. I will have a look and see. Sorry to have taken so long to come back to you.

By the way my client thinks I am a guru because of your plugin!! If you want a testimonial at all (can do video) please ask me.

Regards

Rob

Rob

Hey, thanks Rob! We’re definitely always interested in testimonials – if you’ve got one (written is fine) that you’d be willing to send over, shoot it to rob at tri.be. Thanks again man!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Start of calendar date’ is closed to new replies.