Start Date Font Size

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Start Date Font Size

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Martha
    Participant

I am trying to change the size of the start date and time on my single event page, but I can’t get it to work.
    Can you tell me what I am doing wrong. I created the tribe-events.css file and I am using:

#tribe-events #tribe-events-content.tribe-events-single h2.tribe-event-time {
    font-size: 20px;
    }

#tribe-events #tribe-events-content.tribe-events-single h2.tribe-event-date-start {
    font-size: 20px;
    }

You can see a sample page at: http://www.womenarts.org/swandate/percussion-with-passion-workshop/2016-01-30/

Also, how can I get rid of the Skype icons next to the phone numbers?

Thanks, Martha
    Thanks for your help.

Geoff

Hi Martha,

Sure thing! Try adding this to your theme’s style.css file or using the Simple Custom CSS plugin:

.tribe-events-schedule h2 {
    font-size: 20px; /* or whatever size you'd like */
    }

Also, how can I get rid of the Skype icons next to the phone numbers?

Hmm, I’m not seeing a Skype icon next to any of the phone numbers and those shouldn’t be coming from The Events Calendar. Were you able to remove them yourself, or perhaps you can point me to where they are and I’d be happy to take look.

Thanks so much!
    Geoff

Martha
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hi Martha,

I want to style the links I have added to the header on my events calendar pages that say Login, Register, Add An Event, etc. I have been trying for the past two hours and can’t seem to find the right combination of selectors. Can you help me out?

Looking at the the code, it appears these links are simply inheriting the theme’s style rather than the calendar. You can use the calendar’s classes to select them, if you’d like, which might look something like this:

.tribe-events-page-template table a {
    /* Styles go here */
    }

Alternatively, you can add your own classnames to those links and write those into the theme’s stylesheet — in fact, that might be the better way to go.

Is there something built into your program that I missed that would provide the navigation tools when you don’t want to show the WordPress dashboard?

Not that I am aware of outside of what you’re already doing. You could switch the calendar settings to use one of the theme’s page templates instead (Events > Settings > Display) and then edit the theme template so that the change applies everywhere instead of just the calendar.

If I can’t access the name of the template, is there any other marker on the Events Calendar pages that I could use to tell the widget where to appear?

I think it really depends on the plugin being used to show widgets. The Events Calendar uses a custom post archive for the calendar template, so the plugin used to show widgets would need to be able to recognize custom post type archives as an available template type. Again, you may be able to circumvent this one by switching the settings so that the calendar uses a theme page template instead. We do have a handy tutorial on how this is possible with Jetpack that I think would be useful.

Does this help? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Start Date Font Size’ is closed to new replies.