Start Date Filter in 3.6

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Start Date Filter in 3.6

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hello Tribe,
    After upgrading to TEC/ECP 3.6 the Events admin area Filters & Columns Start Date feature is no longer reporting any events. For example, add a new ‘Start Date’ filter, choose any logic option from the dropdown, choose any date from the dropdown calendar, ‘Apply’ to see a blank listing of events. Pressing ‘Clear’ restores the events listing.

The ‘Recurring’ filter does appear to work properly. I haven’t tried any of the others.

Any suggestion for a workaround? My clients use these handy filters on a regular basis and I would hate to deprive them of that feature.

Brook
    Participant

Howdy saintjo,

I am sorry about this! We do our best to QA existing features before each release. In fact testing this specifically is part of our checklist. I am not sure how this bug slipped through the cracks, either the QA person missed it or perhaps it only rears its head in certain server configurations.

Either way we are interested in fixing it as soon as we can. You are the second person to report this bug. My manager jump bumped the priority of it. While we can not predict the future and thus are unable to give you delivery dates of a fix, we will work hard to release a fix as soon as we can.

We have not found a great work around yet. If we do come up with one we will be in touch. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

– Brook

Andrew
    Participant

Hey Brook, As always the tribe team is responsive to the customer. Thank you for verifying the issue – I will advise my client about the a forthcoming solution.
    -Andrew

Brook
    Participant

You are of course very welcome Andrew! I was just closing out some resolved topics like this one. If you have a minute or two, we would love it if you couldĀ write a few words about the plugin here. Cheers!

– Brook

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on the upcoming 3.7 release and are happy to say that a fix for this issue will be included. Please keep an eye on your Updates and Plugins pages for an update prompt. If you have any trouble or continue to see this issue after updating, please start a new thread and we can assist you from there. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Start Date Filter in 3.6’ is closed to new replies.