start and end date in description

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO start and end date in description

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    alonso
    Participant

HI
    Hello I would like to have the date in the Description Start and End.

Start on 02.14.2015 / 18:00 and ends on 14.02.2015 / 22:00

But that should be automatic in it not in the description text only if you share an appointment for example is it possible if so how

und in Deutsch ich möchte das Start und End Datum in der Description stehen haben nicht in der Beschreibung so das wenn ich ein Termin teilt unter dem Titel zuerst das Beginn und End Datum steht.

George
    Participant

Hey Alonso,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately, I’m not 100% clear on exactly what you’re trying to do – can you clarify exactly what your goals are here?

For example, are you trying to just change the display of the date information that already shows up in places like where I point out in this screenshot? → https://cloudup.com/cPZGKt1jJz2

Or are you trying to add the dates in front of events in other views? If so, can you take a screenshot of where you’re trying to get the dates to show up?

Sorry for the misunderstanding here! Let me know some more detail here and we’ll try to give you a better answer 🙂

Thanks,
    George

alonso
    Participant

This reply is private.

alonso
    Participant

I show it to them once at this event

WordPress Developers Meetup – Seacoast NH

Now I post the link once at facebook i would like to see the start date in the description of the events

Screenshot: http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=997bbd-1427247029.png

sorry did not want to rely on private

George
    Participant

Hi Alonso,

Thanks for clarifying the issue here – unfortunately, it is not possible to modify how Facebook displays that event information. The only way to ensure an event on Facebook displays the correct start and end dates prominently is to actually create a Facebook Event version of the original WordPress event.

Let me know if this helps! Sorry if it’s a disappointment.

Cheers,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘start and end date in description’ is closed to new replies.