Standalone ADD TO CART Button Wanted For Meta Section on Single Event Page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Standalone ADD TO CART Button Wanted For Meta Section on Single Event Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    melody1204
    Participant

I’m looking for a way to add just an “ADD TO CART” button for tickets on the single event page in the meta content section, under the cost in the details column. I purchased WooTicket so that each ticket would be linked directly to an event, so I just need something that automatically creates just a button that, when submitted, adds (1) ticket for that event to the cart. An event page is here: http://la.scotchclub.us/event/elite-tasting-series-highland-park/.
    Thanks in advance for the input!

Geoff

Hi there, Melody! Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forum. We hope you’re enjoying the WooTickets plugin so far. 🙂

Great question. I do want to note first of all, though, that we are fairly limited in terms of helping out with custom development questions like this one. That said, we’d love to point you in the right direction if we can.

You might find the answer in this thread useful. It provides a method for setting up the link needed to add a ticket directly to the cart, which you can use in your single-event.php template where you would like it to display.

I would also suggest checking out our Themer’s Guide for a thorough walkthrough of how to modify plugin templates without touching the core files. It’s super helpful.

I hope this helps steer you in the right direction. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Melody! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Geoff

Hi there, Melody! It’s been a while, so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. Please feel free to let us know if anything else comes up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Standalone ADD TO CART Button Wanted For Meta Section on Single Event Page’ is closed to new replies.