Spoke and Hub

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Spoke and Hub

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 1 month ago by Chris Giancaterino.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Chris Giancaterino
    Participant

I’ve been asked to devise a Spoke and Hub Calendaring model across multiple WordPress sites.
    I have Event aggregator and Event calendar Pro at those sites (and i was told by presales that this is possible)
    I am baffled as how to do this.

Specifically i need all events to go into one calendar site and appear filtered for a specific location at another site

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi Chris!

I’d be happy to help!

If I understand correctly, you are wanting to pull the same calendar into two different sites, but only certain events on one of them?

When you set up an import in the Aggregator ( Events > Import ), there is a “refine” section. You can choose to only import events that have certain keywords, that occur after a certain date, or by location. So, you could add a keyword to all events that you want on the second site, and use that to filter out the rest when setting up the import.

Does that sound like what you’re trying to do?

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Spoke and Hub’ is closed to new replies.