Split Payments all going to the same Paypal account!

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Split Payments all going to the same Paypal account!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Juan
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve configured my API for split payments following the step by step process in the knowledge database. The explanation is good, and all of the input fort the WP-backend are filled as such, however, upon completing sandbox and real payments, all of the money goes to the same paypal account!

Even thought the receipt shows it’s for the site and for the organiser, they all go to the site. Which means I have to do a new transaction and further split the payment myself and send what I owe to the organiser.

Am I making an obvious mistake?

Should I just leave WooCommerce API boxes blank?

On the front end, users are only being requested there paypal email to receive payments and that’s it.

Thanks.

Cliff

Hi Juan. Yikes! Sorry this happened.

Has this happened with all users or just a subset?

Do you have any WP_DEBUG messages anywhere in your site (e.g. wp-admin, Events or Woo settings pages, front-end form where users sign up)?

Could you please share some links and/or screenshots or any other documentation so we can more thoroughly evaluate your setup (e.g. Events settings, WooCommerce settings, example different / user-specific PayPal account settings for which this happened)?

Please share your System Information.

The more information you can share, the better.

Feel free to mark your reply as PRIVATE if you choose.

Thanks!

Juan
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for your prompt reply. For some odd reason it appears to have self-resolved. My apologies.

Regards.

Cliff

Great. Thanks for letting me know. Have a great week.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Split Payments all going to the same Paypal account!’ is closed to new replies.