Split Payments

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Split Payments

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Colm
    Participant

Hi

I have some queries on split payments:

1. can I ensure the paypal charge comes out of the site admin fee I charge? I want customer to receive full ticket price

2. if I set up discount voucher using woocommerce, can I ensure discount comes out of the site admin fee? I don’t want customer to be impacted by discount voucher.

3. I see other support threads stating that stripe can be integrated into woocommerce and therefore used to sell tickets but it won’t work for split payments. How can this be? Can it not be done through woocommerce & stripe (independently of eventscalendar)?

Hi Colm,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

At this time, if you already have a live, approved PayPal Adaptive Payments account then you can continue to use this feature, however it is no longer possible for newAdaptive Payments accounts to be created. We’re investigating replacements for this service.

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/community-tickets-configuring-paypal-split-payments/

If you are able to use split payments, and do have any further questions on this topic, please let me know!

As far as Stripe goes, Stripe is not set up to work with split payments.  This is something that is set up through Stripe, and not through our plugin.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

Thanks,

Jaime

Colm
    Participant

Hi Jaime,

I already have a live, approved PayPal Adaptive Payments account

Could you answer my two questions on this:

1. can I ensure the paypal charge comes out of the site admin fee I charge? I want customer to receive full ticket price

2. if I set up discount voucher using woocommerce, can I ensure discount comes out of the site admin fee? I don’t want customer to be impacted by discount voucher.

Hi Colm,

can I ensure the paypal charge comes out of the site admin fee I charge? I want customer to receive full ticket price

The fee will come out of the Site Admin’s charge.  If you have enabled split payments, that amount won’t come out of the Organizer’s fee.

if I set up discount voucher using woocommerce, can I ensure discount comes out of the site admin fee? I don’t want customer to be impacted by discount voucher.

The discounted amount will come out of the Site Admin’s amount as well.  The Organizer will still get the amount that was originally set up.

You can read more about these options here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/configuring-community-tickets/

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Split Payments’ is closed to new replies.