Split Header not working on /events page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Split Header not working on /events page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Hello,

I am using DIVI theme and Events Calendar Pro on wayshowerscollege.com/events

This page is not using the default settings for the header, I believe there is a bug with the calendar and DIVI theme that is not allowing the logo in header to disappear on scroll.

Please advise.

Geoff B.

Good evening Stephanie and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the logo not having the same behaviour on the events page.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Basically, what is going on is that, by default, our calendar uses the archive template.
    It looks like the archive template of Divi does not honour your logo setting in Divi.

However, I am pretty sure that if you go to Events -> Settings -> Display and change the setting under Events Template to Default Page template, this should work as expected.

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Stephanie
    Participant

Ok, I made that change and it solved that problem but created a new one. I selected the Events default template because it was full screen with out a sidebar. Can I upload my own page theme to be selected in this section?

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Stephanie,

I am sorry to hear this solution created a new issue.

To answer your question, you can tweak these templates to your liking. You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.
    I would recommend paying attention to the excerpt about this very topic in point 1 of that page.

What might be an alternate solution would be to do a template customization of the Default Events template and ensure you include the code that handles the logo from Divi in it.

Additionally, you could use a snippet such as the one my colleague Brook has provided here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/custom-template-for-different-events/#post-1007359

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Split Header not working on /events page’ is closed to new replies.