Spinning loader issue & duplicate events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Spinning loader issue & duplicate events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant

Hi there,
    We are having some issues with the events plugin that I can’t at the moment explain to my client.

The first is that sometimes, on recurring events, if a change is made to one of the events, it’s impossible to update it; ie: clicking on the ‘Update’ button just hangs and displays the ‘spinning icon’. (it stays like this indefinitely & doesn’t save) This doesn’t happen every time but is getting the client a little frustrated as it’s happened a few times.

The second thing is that for some reason, when an event was added which was on for 2 days, (20th & 21st) it created 4 copies of this event in addition to those for the 20th & 21st. These duplicate events are all set to the date 22nd – is there any way to explain why this might happen?

Any ideas/guidance appreciated.

David
    Participant

No need to respond this this just yet, I am doing some investigation and it might be user error. Thanks!

Barry

No problem – if you do need some help just let us know!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Spinning loader issue & duplicate events’ is closed to new replies.