Spinning Ajax wheel

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Spinning Ajax wheel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bill
    Participant

Turned off most of plugins but can’t shake the spinning wheel of ajax(?)

Bill
    Participant

Followup. I have turned off every plugin but for EC and ECP. And switched theme to 2015, and spinning wheel disappears. When I switch back to Magazine Pro (Genesis) with just those two plugins active the spinning wheel returns. SO even without any other plugins it seems this issue begins with Mag Pro theme.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins and for updating on the steps taken.

I can help out here. I use Genesis myself and have not run into this issue so it could be something unique about your site.

I took a look and see this script is in the footer:

<script type="text/javascript">
    var _iub = _iub || [];
    _iub.csConfiguration = {
    cookiePolicyId: 280395,
    siteId: 117246,
    lang: "en"
    };
    (function (w, d) {
    var loader = function () { var s = d.createElement("script"), tag = d.getElementsByTagName("script")[0]; s.src = "//cdn.iubenda.com/cookie_solution/iubenda_cs.js"; tag.parentNode.insertBefore(s, tag); };
    if (w.addEventListener) { w.addEventListener("load", loader, false); } else if (w.attachEvent) { w.attachEvent("onload", loader); } else { w.onload = loader; }
    })(window, document);

That script though is missing a closing script tag:

</script>

See if you can add that tag where ever you placed the script and if that helps. The script maybe in your Genesis settings.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Bill
    Participant

That did it thanks.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad it helps.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Spinning Ajax wheel’ is closed to new replies.