Spelling of Organizer on Event Cal – ok to change?

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Spelling of Organizer on Event Cal – ok to change?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Karen

Hi I am thinking of purchasing the pro version of the calendar (also still waiting on a pre sales question re. Eventbrite).

I added this code to my child theme functions.php to change Organizer to Organiser but no change…? Just checking this is up to date? Before purchasing the pro version it is important that I know that I can change this to the UK spelling, please confirm this is possible.

<?php

add_filter( ‘tribe_organizer_label_singular’, ‘change_single_organizer_label’ );
    function change_single_organizer_label() {
    return ‘Organiser’;
    }
    add_filter( ‘tribe_organizer_label_singular_lowercase’, ‘change_single_organizer_label_lowercase’ );
    function change_single_organizer_label_lowercase() {
    return ‘organiser’;
    }

?>

Nico

Hi there Karen,

Thanks for getting in touch on this as well!

Can you please checkout the following extension for this → Change the Labels for “Events”, “Organizers”, or “Venues” ?

I’ll have a reply for the EventBrite question soon!

Please let me know if this works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Spelling of Organizer on Event Cal – ok to change?’ is closed to new replies.