Speed Issues

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Speed Issues

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    cybersprout
    Participant

Hello! I’m seeing a lot of speed issues on a site that is mainly operating TEC. The weird thing is all speed tests are saying that it is loading quickly: https://gtmetrix.com/reports/alexmncalendar.com/wy584AdK

However, it is definitely very slow when visiting the sites. I’ve tried it on several different devices and locations with the same results. I did notice that pages load very quickly after a page loads/caches and the visitor revisits that same page.

I’ve talked extensively with my WP managed host and they can’t quite put their finger on it.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for emailing support.

Sorry you are experiencing speed issues. This can be hard to troubleshoot, however you will want to start by following our performance guide.

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Speed Issues’ is closed to new replies.