Specified Category Lost on View Change

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Specified Category Lost on View Change

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charles Crolley
    Participant

We have an organization calendar that consumes (via the Aggregator add-on) calendars from related organizations and partner businesses. I want to show a calendar with “chapter events” only. Which I can do, using the shortcode and specifying the category.

HOWEVER — when I toggle the view from list to month or any other switch in view, the category selection is lost and events of all types are included in the calendar. I can go from month-to-month and the selection is not lost. It is ONLY lost when I switch the calendar view.

What’s up with that?

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Charles!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I’m sorry you are experiencing that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot it.

I tried reproducing the issue in my own local installation but failed to do so. I also tried to see the issue in your site but it’s not yet live, so is there a way you can share with us a link to a staging/dev site where we can see the problem for ourselves and possibly find the source of it?

If that’s not possible, then could you please see if there are any console errors when navigating that page? Here’s a good article that shows how to do that > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

Please let us know about that.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Specified Category Lost on View Change’ is closed to new replies.