Specific Month Embedded on Specific Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Specific Month Embedded on Specific Page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Steven

I need help with a particular circumstance. My client is planning a month of events in December and nothing is scheduled for the current month (November). Is it possible to embed a calendar, beginning on the month of December, on a particular page for the event in question? Thanks!

Roberto
    Participant

hi Steve, i thing that you should create a custom menu link inside the nav menu page, using the link with the month you need (example http://www.lorem/events/2011-12).

Steven

Is there a php function to embed the grid view (not event list) in a page?

Irene
    Participant

I also need a small calendar widget that only has events for one month. Any way to just shoot some php code in the widget box(I have a plugin for that)?

Rob

Hi Steven. At this point I don’t believe there is a php function to embed grid view into a page; I’ll check with John, though. There is of course the “Calendar” widget which could be used in the interim.

Irene: does the current calendar widget not do the trick? Are you trying to showcase events on a month other than the current month?

Rob

Hey again Steven. Looks like I was wrong here; this is doable, and after talking to the dev I know how. You can add: in any template and it should display accordingly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Specific Month Embedded on Specific Page’ is closed to new replies.