Specific Event(s) Pages Title Background Color Wrong (h3)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Specific Event(s) Pages Title Background Color Wrong (h3)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kjoboyle
    Participant

I actually reknewed the liscenses for our Calendar Pro and Eventbrite Tickets this A.M., then updated the plugins. Now that they are updated, the specific events pages have green backgrounds for the titles on the right. See here.

Our site’s colors are red, white, and black. I am usually pretty quick at using Google Chrome Dev Tools and locating where in the CSS files to do these type of quick edits/fixes, but for this one it is telling me that each specific event’s index is where I fix this color problem…?

Can someone just point me to the file I need to edit to get this green switched to our red color…

Thanks in advance.

Mathew
    Participant

Kyle,

If you are using Theme Fusion’s Avada theme v3.8.7 or higher, it is coming from Avada’s default “Green” predefined color scheme. You will need to override Avada’s CSS either with a Child Theme or in the Custom CSS settings of Avada.

Use your Chrome Tools to find the class and change the background-color to your desired value.

Either way, it’s an Avada issue and not that of TEC.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Kyle, what Mathew said is pretty much what we would respond with.

Theme Fusion could help you better then we can for an issue like this.

I will leave this ticket open if you have any follow up questions after contacting them.

Also, thanks Mathew for your reply!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Specific Event(s) Pages Title Background Color Wrong (h3)’ is closed to new replies.