Special recurring events

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Special recurring events

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Roland

I have to build an event calendar where an event happens every 1st and 3rd tuesday every month – and on the 5th tuesday, if there is one. Another event happens every 2nd and 4th tuesday every month. Is it easy to build it with custom events. I watched the video and I think I have to duplicate the 1-3 event, say it’s on the last tuesday of every month and than delete it where there are only 4 tuesday in the month. Or have you got a better solution?

Rob

Hey there Roland. Thanks for the note here, and for reaching out. You are correct that the recurrence patterns available are at this point limited to the options under “Custom.” We introduced recurrence as a 2.0 feature, and since then the most requested addition from the community is what you’ve noted here: more random recurrence patterns. We’ve got those in the works and are planning to introduce some new ones in 2.1, which will be out this summer.

In the interim, unfortunately, random recurrence patterns will have to be “faked” using the current limitations. Hope that helps and sorry I couldn’t offer up more. Let me know what else I can do.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Special recurring events’ is closed to new replies.