Sorting users and events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Sorting users and events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shah
    Participant

I have a few questions regarding sorting users and events through admin.

1. I have added a plugin called recently registered to sort users by the date of registration. Did I do it right or this feature can be used without any plugin?

2. When I sort community events, it sorts through the event date. Is there any way to sort events by the posting date. This will help me look for postings added recently or during the specific time?

3. Today when I sorted users all users showed 0 (zero under posts) even if the added events.

4. One of the users listed was Admin. I never allowed anyone to be admin. So I deleted it

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for email support. So you added a 3rd party plugin to do this sorting?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Shah
    Participant

Yes I did. Its called recently registered. But I will prefer if there is another way to sort user by registration date.
    As I mentioned I am also interested in sorting events by post dates.
    I also want to be able to see number of events that different users have posted but number of posts was zero in front of all users?
    Thanks for helping during holidays

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Shah,

Can you try adding this in your functions.php file in your theme?

function tribe_post_date_ordering( $query ) {
    if ( ! empty( $query->tribe_is_multi_posttype ) ) {
    remove_filter( 'posts_fields', array( 'Tribe__Events__Query', 'multi_type_posts_fields' ) );
    $query->set( 'order', 'DESC' );
    $query->set( 'eventDisplay', 'custom' );
    }
    }

This will give you the option to sort by post date.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Sorting users and events’ is closed to new replies.