sorting events list widget

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus sorting events list widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Ivan
    Participant

Hello,

I have created a few different courses using the “Clever Course” theme and then the number of events for each type of course using your plugin.

Now I would like to display upcoming events using the “Events List” widget. The problem is that the widget is displaying all events, even from other courses.
    Is there any way to sort these events according to the type of course so that the particular course would display only its own events?

Thanks

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan,

Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately, there is not currently a way to filter the events the widget displays based on the page it’s on. I believe the shortcodes available in Events Calendar Pro might work for you here, as they let you specify categories to display (ex: [tribe_events view=”list” category=”course-1″]).

If you’re handy with code, you could create a customization to filter the events based on the page, but I believe this would be fairly involved. We’re not able to provide customizations at this time, but our themer’s guide has some great info on getting you started if you would like to give it a shot!

I wish I had a better answer for you, but please let me know if you have any more questions!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Ivan
    Participant

Hi Jennifer,
    Thank you for your explanation.
    It’s a pity the widget doesn’t work in this way. I have Event Tickets Plus, but not Events Calendar Pro. I will have to add links for each event manually and put it in a different place on the page then.
    Cheers
    Ivan

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Ivan,

If this is a feature you’d like to see implemented in the future, would you mind taking a minute to let us know in our Feature Ideas forum? We love getting feedback on how we can improve in future releases!

Again, sorry there wasn’t a better answer for you here. I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you have any more questions, please feel free to open a new one!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘sorting events list widget’ is closed to new replies.