Sorting Events closest to farthest date?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sorting Events closest to farthest date?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, Ho do I change event sorting from displaying the event thats furthest away to event happening soonest.?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Are you referring to the events in list view? The next upcoming events should be displayed first by default, with the farthest out events at the end of the list. I took a look at your list view, and it looks like the events are all out of order. This is typically caused by a theme/plugin conflict. You can check this by running through the steps outlined here.

This post has some example code that you can use to resolve the conflict (although you might need to tweak it depending on where the conflict lies).

Please let me know what you find!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sorting Events closest to farthest date?’ is closed to new replies.