Sort Tickets By Price – Lowest To Highest

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sort Tickets By Price – Lowest To Highest

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    terriinva
    Participant

Hi! I have an event that has several ticket prices that I want to show from lowest to highest price. It was working after I followed the directions at

I just had to update my theme and now when I input the info from the link above, I get a fatal error. I’ve tried some of the other suggestions listed in the forum, but they’re not working either. Here’s a link to the event page:

Thanks so much for your help.

terriinva
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hi there, Terri! Sorry for the trouble with the snippet. Let’s try to figure this out together. 🙂

If I’m understanding correctly, everything worked up until the theme update and it was after the update that you started to notice a change. Is that correct?

If so, I wonder if the theme’s functions.php file was modified in the update. If so, it’s possible that the snippet needs to be pasted in another location of the file than it was before. Is it possible to try pasting the snippet at the very top of the file just after the opening <?php tag? Does that make a difference?

I just had to update my theme and now when I input the info from the link above, I get a fatal error

If you’re getting a fatal error, then it might help to do a check for the TribeWooTickets class before running the snippet. You can do that by wrapping the snippet in the following:

if(class_exists('TribeWooTickets')) {
    // Rest of the snippet
    }

I tried the original snippet myself using the default WordPress Twenty Fourteen theme and it seems to work smoothly without any errors. If the above suggestions don’t work for some reason, is it possible to try activating Twenty Fourteen, adding the snippet and template override there, then trying again?

Please give these a shot and let me know what you find. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

terriinva
    Participant

Hi Geoff!

Thanks so much for your help. I finally got my tickets to list correctly. I tried many different things and I’m not sure what finally worked, but I truly appreciate your help. Terri

terriinva
    Participant

My issue is resolved.

Geoff

Awesome! I’m so glad everything worked out. Thanks so much for following up and letting us know. 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close those thread, but please feel free to open a new one if anything else comes up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Sort Tickets By Price – Lowest To Highest’ is closed to new replies.