Sort Tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sort Tickets

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 7 years ago by Marcela.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marcela
    Participant

I’m organizing a conference with different events and different types of fees. I want to sort tickets by type of membership and then by order of event. Also, I would love to group them and put some space between the different groups i.e.

Workshop 1 – Members
    Workshop 2 – Members
    Main Meeting – Members

Workshop 1 – Non members…

Is this possible?

Caroline

Hi Marcela,

Thanks for reaching out! Tickets added to an event or other post type will be listed in reverse order from when they were added, meaning that the last ticket added will be at the top of list on the front end. As there’s no way to automatically sort tickets or group them by type, I’d suggest adding your tickets in reverse order to ensure the proper display on your event.

If you’re interested in seeing more ticket sorting and reordering options added to Event Tickets Plus, we’d be glad to get your feedback over on our UserVoice forum–please don’t hesitate to pay us a visit over there and submit your suggestions for future updates!

Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sort Tickets’ is closed to new replies.