Sort order in month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sort order in month view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    barryschutte
    Participant

Hi i bought your events calendar pro, i loaded all the events for the whole year but now i want to sort the order to descending or just swap all the events around at the moment it gives me from top to bottom in month view, “discovery course” then “training course” then “certificate course” and then “diploma course” as shown in the preview jpeg file attached, so i want to swap them to be in this order from top to bottom : diploma course then certificate course then training course then discovery course, can you please tell me

Hi Barry,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

You can try one of the snippets provided in the following forum thread and see if that helps you to achieve the results that you are looking for:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/show-order-of-multiple-events-on-the-same-day/

Let me know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sort order in month view’ is closed to new replies.