Sort order for tickets?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sort order for tickets?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    getreadingright
    Participant

Referencing this thread here https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-to-change-the-sort-order-of-tickets/ we would like to be able to EASILY adjust the sort order of the tickets for our events. This shouldn’t require programming custom functions, it should just be simple drag and drop like changing the order any other products in Woocommerce.

Barry

We’re definitely open to ideas 🙂

Please post your suggestion on our UserVoice page, with details of how you’d like it to behave – other users can then also show their support and add their own thoughts which can sometimes be useful in fleshing out the idea (or indeed if there is a suitable existing request please do add your thoughts and support there, instead).

Thanks!

getreadingright
    Participant

I ran out of points for the UserVoice page, so I can’t post any new feature requests 🙁 There are quite a few things I would like to see happen with these plugins, and there are several features that really should be included in an events management tool that you guys have, surprisingly, overlooked.

Barry

I’m sorry we missed your reply: as it’s been a number of weeks at this point I’ll go ahead and close the thread – I’d only remark that from the outset WooCommerce Tickets (or WooTickets as it originally was) was intended to be a simple and robust ticketing solution – not a comprehensive event management tool.

That said, I’m sorry we haven’t met your expectations but hopefully the product will develop into something that more closely fits your needs over time.

Thanks again for your support 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Sort order for tickets?’ is closed to new replies.