Sort order and calendar download customizations

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Sort order and calendar download customizations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andi Grabemeyer

I’m considering buying the pro version but I need to do 3 specific things and want to make sure I will be able to do them:
    1. I need to change the sort order. The default now is chronological and I want to sort by location for each day in the month and week view or at least give people the option to filter by location.
    2. I want to change the notes contained in the calendar items that people can download. Right now it just copies the language from the item description and I want the calendar item to give specific instructions like parking etc.
    3. I have a toolkit/orientation packet that I would like to link or be attached to an automatic confirmation email and to send an automatic reminder email a week before.

Can the pro version do any of these things please?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for the email. Out of the box the pro version would not do these things. However you can have a developer add new features. Let me know if you would like a list of recommended companies.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sort order and calendar download customizations’ is closed to new replies.