Sort/Filter in Backend

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Sort/Filter in Backend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Matthew
    Participant

Our calendars are messy. We have a lot of recurring events that have been imported. I am wondering if there is a way to have the events page on the backend always list the next 20 or 30 events. I tried with setting a filter to on and after a certain date, but it is displaying stuff in 2019. Essentially be a list similar to the list found on our website, but on the backend for quick editing. I psoted the URL below. Make sense? I put a screen shot of what I see below.
    Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hi! Thanks for reaching out. We’re experiencing a high volume of support requests right now, but please do bear with us and we’ll review your question as quickly as possible.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you 🙂

In your WordPress dashboard, you should see “Screen Options” on the upper right. Could you click on it? Then, in Pagination, you may change Number of items per page to any number which suits your needs. Would that solve your problem, or are you looking for something different?

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Matthew
    Participant

Something different. We wiped our calendar and then started over, so right
    now everything on this list starts on October 1st. Is there a way with
    filters or some sort of sorting that the list on our events page will be
    the most current events in an ascending list. I tried to filer for events
    on and after a date, but with no luck. If I apply that, it then it puts
    events that start in November to the top. See screen shots for example.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Matthew,

I can’t see your screenshots, probably because you replied via email instead of the forum. That said, it seems to me the way you’re filtering your events is the right way. Then, if you click on the “Start date” column, you should have events starting on October 1st at the top.

For more information about filtering and sorting events with Advanced Post Manager, please refer to this page: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/filter-and-sort-events-with-advanced-post-manager/

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Sort/Filter in Backend’ is closed to new replies.