Sort by end-time

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sort by end-time

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    punctilio
    Participant

Where can I change the order of events in the photo view? Currently, sort by start time, but I want to sort by the end-time.
    Sat, 21.Sept. @ 9.00 – 12.00
    should be before
    Sat, 21.Sept. @ 9.00 – 13.00
    and so on.

I would be very glad if someone could give me a tip here.
    Thanks a lot.

Barry

Hi punctilio, I suspect you’d need to look at modifying the event query to build in a check against the end time. That sort of work is, I’m afraid, beyond what we can help you with here – but we’d definitely be open to a feature request for this if you’re game to make one 🙂

tribe.uservoice.com

Thanks!

punctilio
    Participant

Very sad that I rarely get help here.

Barry

I’m sorry you feel that way, Punctilio.

We do help with customizations where possible but on occasion – even where the final outcome seems fairly simple – we have to estimate how much work might be involved in getting there and, in this case, my guess is that it would be not insubstantial. That quite simply places it outside the scope of what we can help you with, as we have many customers to support.

Reviewing your history, I can see there was another customization (of the photo view) which indeed we were unable to help with – but in other cases we have provided you with snippets and advice (though you haven’t always followed up to let us know if they were successful or not) … so it seems a little unfair to suggest we rarely help.

Ultimately our priority is on ensuring the calendar is functional and that you understand how to use it. Further customization work is really something you need to drive forward: we can provide advice and a prod in the right direction, but we can’t do the work for you.

Even so we are definitely open to developing new features and I would encourage you to use our feature request page at tribe.uservoice.com if you want us to consider rolling in something like you’ve outlined in a future release.

Thanks again (and I’ll now go ahead and close this ticket).

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Sort by end-time’ is closed to new replies.