Sort by date

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Sort by date

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Marianne Steiner.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Marianne Steiner
    Participant

My clients would like to sort their submitted events by date – is this possible?

Hi Marianne,

You can sort your events by date in the backend by going to your Events tab and click on Start Date, which will sort events in chronological order by Start Date.

Let me know if this helps!

Thanks,

Jaime

Marianne Steiner
    Participant

Thank you, Jaime, I know how to sort events in the backend. My clients would like to do when they use the submissionform in the frontend. They would like to sort by Title and or date. Is this possible some way?

Marianne

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Hi Marianne,

I’m not quite sure what you are referring to.  It sounds like this is related to the Community Events submission form.  Is this when viewing events, or submitting events?

Perhaps a screenshot of the page you are referring to would provide some clarity.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Sort by date’ is closed to new replies.