Sorry, this key is out of installs

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sorry, this key is out of installs

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    weezypops
    Participant

I’ve just updated The Events Calendar to the new version but with the PRO version I get a message saying I can’t update because my license key is out of installs. However, I only purchsed it a week ago – my key is valid until 03/27/2014! What can I do? I tried downloading the new version and reuploading it but it failed because it was trying to write to the same directory.

Thanks

Casey
    Participant

weezypops,
    Thanks for getting in touch! With your personal license for Events Calendar PRO, you’re entitled to receive updates for one website. To manage which website can receive updates, just login to your Tri.be account and go to your License Keys page. From there, you can deactivate updates for any URLs that you’re not actively using the plugin on.

Double check that and then try updating again, and let me know if you’re still having issues. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

weezypops
    Participant

Hi, I do only use it on one website, I’m trying to update on that one but am getting the message.

Casey
    Participant

weezypops,
    Were you able to confirm that the URL you’re wanting to receive updates on, is the one that’s activated on License Keys page?

weezypops
    Participant

Hi, yes, it is for essexmums.org. I’m using it in essexmums.org/whatson. I activated the key when I got it there, and am now trying to update there too but am getting the error message.

Casey
    Participant

Can you verify that your license keys were pasted in correctly, and that there are no preceding or trailing spaces? Just go to Events->Settings->Licenses and verify there. If all of the license keys validate on that page successfully, then go ahead and click ‘Save Changes’ at the bottom.

After doing that, go back to Dashboard->Updates and click ‘Check again’ to refresh the updates that are available and try again to update the plugin. Let me know if that fixes the issue, or if we need to investigate further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

weezypops
    Participant

I’ve copied and pasted it straight from my license key section here into the settings section and just get the message ‘Sorry, this key is out of installs.’

Casey
    Participant

weezypops,
    Shoot us an email at pro(at)tri.be and we’ll see what we can do to get this issue resolved. Make sure to reference this thread, so our support staff can see all of the troubleshooting steps you’ve taken. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

weezypops
    Participant

Update – I just worked out what it is. I had PRO installed under essexmums.org rather than http://www.essexmums.org and that was causing the problem. It’s all updated now!

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Sorry, this key is out of installs’ is closed to new replies.