"Sorry, key validation server is not available" MESSAGE

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO "Sorry, key validation server is not available" MESSAGE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Jim
    Participant

Hey guys. Just got the calendar and I think it’s really going to work well for my project. But when I try to activate the license I get that message. I searched and found a previous post with someone having the same problem, but it didn’t seem to help.

I installed the two calendar widgets in the correct order exactly how the video described. I uninstalled them and tried again just to make sure.

If anyone could help I would appreciate it.

Jim
    Participant

An added note, I installed Calendar Pro on another website (I got the 3 site license) and get the same message. I’m really stumped on this one.

Rob

Hi Jim. No problem, we should be able to help you out here. Let me confirm a few things:

* Are you on 2.0.3 of both releases (The Events Calendar AND Events Calendar PRO)?
    * Have you checked to make sure there isn’t a blank space at the beginning/end of the key you’re copying/pasting? That could throw the system out of whack if so.
    * Can you log in to tri.be with your credentials, go to Account Central -> License Keys and make sure the key appears and isn’t already linked to other sites?
    * And of course, just to confirm…you’ve verified that the computer has a live internet connection, right? (Had to ask).

Let me know on those points and I can keep looking into this for you as needed.

Jim
    Participant

Thanks for getting back to me so quick Rob.

*Both releases are version 2.0.3
    *Not a blank spaces anywhere the key goes.
    *According to account central, the key is not linked anywhere else.
    *Definitely have internet connection.

To save some time, I would be more than willing to have you log into my wordpress backend and take a peek if that helps. If so, let me know and I’ll email you my info.

Rob

Hey Jim. Happy to take a look; based on your responses, it sounds like you’re doing everything right so I’m a bit stumped as to the cause. If you want to send me an email (rob at tri.be) with a link to this thread, your tri.be credentials and a set of backend credentials for the site, I’d be happy to give it a go. Apologies for the inconvenience in the interim.

Jim
    Participant

Hey Rob,

I sent you the credentials to the site and my account the other day. Just wanted to make sure you got it.

Thanks,

Jim

Jim
    Participant

Authorization code is working now for some reason. Just thought I would give it another try. I hadn’t changed anything at all on the backend as far as I know.

Rob

Hey Jim. Sent you an email, too, but thanks for confirming that you got this resolved. Let us know if you have any other issues down the road.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘"Sorry, key validation server is not available" MESSAGE’ is closed to new replies.