Sorry, key validation server is not available.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Sorry, key validation server is not available.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wellsb
    Participant

When entering my key I get “Sorry, key validation server is not available.” Any help would be appreciated.

Brian
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

wellsb
    Participant

I’m getting the message “validation server is not available”. Any ideas on how I can resolve this?

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Were you able to login and see my private reply? Let me know and I can report.

Thanks

wellsb
    Participant

I’m not sure if I understand “my private reply?” I’m not able to validate to server and it’s driving me nuts…. I’m sure it’s something simple, but what?

Brian
    Keymaster

My first reply to your thread is private, are you able to see it?

No one else is reporting validation issues are you able to test to make sure the connection is not being blocked on your server?

And the plugins will continue to work without having a valid license.

wellsb
    Participant

It may be because the site is in development. It’s using an ip address ie http://108.174.148.227/~paredesf/

I do have a valid licenses – Sep 26, 2015 – so that’s not the problem. We will be going live in two weeks so I’ll see if I continue to have this problem – THank you.

Brian
    Keymaster

Ok that could be it, once on the live server please try to validate then and report back if you have any issues.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Sorry, key validation server is not available.’ is closed to new replies.