"Sorry, key validation server is not available."

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator "Sorry, key validation server is not available."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    robinwilkinssmith
    Participant

Hello,

I just purchased your Events Calendar PRO for $89/yr as I need to setup recurring monthly events.

When I go to the Event Aggregator to input my license code for the PRO version, I get an error message saying “Sorry, key validation server is not available.”

I have attached a screenshot below.

Please help!

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

It seems that you are putting your license key for The Events Calendar Pro into the field for Event Aggregator. This is a completely different product, and only shows there because it is a cloud based service as opposed to a plugin that you install.

You will need to download The Events Calendar Pro from your account, install and activate on your site.

Once activated, the field for your TEC Pro key will show in the Licenses tab just below the one for Event Aggregator.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"Sorry, key validation server is not available."’ is closed to new replies.