Some Theme Javascript Disabled in Single View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Some Theme Javascript Disabled in Single View

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    dupagechildrens
    Participant

When viewing single events, some of my theme’s features, like a cufon script, menu dropdowns, and some theme-specific features, don’t work. These use a lot of javascript, so I wonder if there’s a jQuery conflict. Can you check it out?

Casey
    Participant

dupagechildrens,
    Sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Can you give me a link to a specific event where you’re seeing these issues, so I can investigate further? Thanks!

-Casey-

dupagechildrens
    Participant

Casey,
    This is very strange, but everything appears to be working properly now. Since I installed The Events Calendar up through last week, these problems have existed that I cannot now replicate.

I’ll have to see if someone else activated/deactivated any plugins, but I’ve made no changes to my theme or The Events Calendar.

Thank you for your reply. I’ll start a new thread if this comes up again.

Casey
    Participant

Great! Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Theme Javascript Disabled in Single View’ is closed to new replies.