Some questions about the Events Calender

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Some questions about the Events Calender

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Merijn

Hey guys,

We’ve got a customer and we don’t want him to get e-mails of me and my colleagues support tickets.
    He bought the importer bundle so we could make him an event site.

The questions we have:
    – We don’t see the set a featured image button, is there a setting or something that disables it?
    – We make imports through Facebook which now of course won’t work anymore. Is there a workaround for this?

Hope to see a reply soon!

Thanks in advance,

Merijn

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in ourEvents Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our community forum on wordpress.org, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. If you need more in-depth support, you will need to purchase a license.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Merijn

Hi there,

As I already stated, we do NOT want our customer to get e-mails of the support we get and we DID already buy a license. I’ll gladly be posting these problems in the Events Calendar Pro section if I could…

Merijn

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Merjin,

In regards to Facebook, we are working to see what can be done, but no new news yet. In regards to the featured image, this is usually set in the event on the right had side of screen.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Merijn

Hey guys,

Thanks for replying, however the problem still persists.
    For some reason the featured image box is nowhere to be found, however on events that are imported from Facebook it automatically sets a featured image.
    We even tried another featured image plugin, but without success.
    If you guys want to check the site out I can gladly make a test-account for you.

Merijn

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

We are not able to log into customer sites. Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Some questions about the Events Calender’ is closed to new replies.