Some questions about Events Ticket (free) plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Some questions about Events Ticket (free) plugin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Elaine

Hi,

Is it possible to:

1) Customise the Events Ticket (free) plugin text from saying RSVP / RSVP Ticket to something else?
    2) Add a ticket type e.g. Adult, Child to the Events Ticket (free) plugin ticket
    3) Add a description to the Events Ticket (free) plugin ticket?
    4) Remove the RSVP (going/not going) dropdown so that when someone registers it simply assumes they are going?
    5) When more than one person is RSVPing on behalf of a party of people is there anyway to collect multiple names/emails?

Thanks,

Elaine

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I’d be happy to help you with this, but first will you please post this question in ourEvents Calendar PRO forum? We use the Pre-Sales forum to answer questions about the features of our premium plugins for those interested in purchasing them.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Elaine

Hi Brendan,

So I posted again in what I thought was the Events Calendar PRO forum BUT then realised its not the right place.

The questions I’ve asked are PRESALES questions. I am asking if the plugin can do the things above BEFORE I make a decision to purchase or not. I haven’t yet purchased.

Can you let me know the answers which will give me the information to know whether the plugin will meet my needs?

Thanks,

Elaine

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Elaine,

Ok, that makes sense.

1) With filters yes, you would need to know how to use our themer’s guide which is more advanced.
    2) Yes
    3) Yes
    4) With filters yes, you would need to know how to use our themer’s guide which is more advanced.
    5) No, its one person per ticket.

Hope that helps.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Some questions about Events Ticket (free) plugin’ is closed to new replies.