some question about plugin

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions some question about plugin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paolo

Hello, I need this features for realyze my website:
    – Widgets for Featured event / Best seller / Featured artist
    – Allow registered users to menage their venue, artists, organizer page (not just for events)
    – Restyling the front end event list and venue

It’s possible to do with your plugin? There is a showcase where I can see the plugin in use in different way?!

thank you
    best regards
    Paolo Cima

Barry

Hi Paolo – thanks for getting in touch 🙂

Widgets for Featured event / Best seller / Featured artist

We have a number of widgets and our advanced list widget – which ships with Events Calendar PRO – in particular is really flexible, so you could for instance set it to show events belonging to a specific category (such as featured events) or else a specific tag.

Allow registered users to menage their venue, artists, organizer page (not just for events)

Almost!

Our Community Events add-on allows users (you can restrict things so that only registered users are permitted) to add events. They can add organizer/venue data when they submit their event – but I would note that, at this time, they cannot edit venues or organizers after that point.

(That would certainly be possible with a little customization work, though.)

Restyling the front end event list and venue

Absolutely – all of our plugins are highly customizable and we have a comprehensive Themer’s Guide to get you started.

I hope that answers your questions, but do let me know if I can help with anything else.

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘some question about plugin’ is closed to new replies.