Some Pre-sales questions

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Some Pre-sales questions

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Kobe

Hi,
    I wanna build a TV calendar by your great plugin, and I have some questions want to ask before I bought Events Calendar PRO:

1.I know that pro plugin would able to set recurring events, so if I set a event repeat once a week for 8 weeks, then there would be one single event page for 8 event or would be 8 single event pages for each weeks?

2.If I want to show this event’s repeat dates as list view in the single event page, could this plugin do that?
    (looks kinda like this: http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/Game-of-Thrones-summary )

3.Could recurring events show a subtitle like S01E01 ,S01E02 in month view or other views? (looks like this: http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/ )

Thank you for your great work.

George
    Participant

Hey Kobe,

Thanks for your interest in our plugins! I’ll address your questions in order:

1.I know that pro plugin would able to set recurring events, so if I set a event repeat once a week for 8 weeks, then there would be one single event page for 8 event or would be 8 single event pages for each weeks?

There would be one Event page for each event – or 8 separate pages in total, in other words.

2.If I want to show this event’s repeat dates as list view in the single event page, could this plugin do that?
    (looks kinda like this: http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/Game-of-Thrones-summary )

You could do this, but it’s not a default display option and is something you’d have to customize and style yourself.

3.Could recurring events show a subtitle like S01E01 ,S01E02 in month view or other views? (looks like this: http://www.pogdesign.co.uk/cat/ )

They could show a subtitle like that, but it’s not a default feature and is something you’d have to custom code yourself…it would be a simple customization, but a customization no less.

I hope this information helps! One thing to note is that we don’t support customizations here in the forums, so for items #2 and #3 here, where I mention having to code things yourself, you really would have to code them by yourself, or hire someone else to do it for you – we could only offer some general advice at best for those sorts of customizations…

Let us know what you think Kobe, or if you have any other questions or concerns! 🙂

Cheers,
    George

Michael Hetland

I would like to purchase the tickets for woocommerce plugin. Is there a trial period or a money back guarantee?

Thank you. Michael Hetland

Kobe

Hi George,
    I thought it’ll sent mails to me if I got reply.
    I got another question, if I want the events in the same category all link to the same single event page, can I do that?

George
    Participant

Hey Michael,

We have a reasonable refund policy, if you don’t like the plugin then you can ask us for a refund within 30 days and it won’t be a problem. After that it’s hit-or-miss depending on a number of things, so definitely get the plugin and play around with it if you feel like you can explore it thoroughly enough within 30 days after purchasing it! 🙂

George
    Participant

Hi Kobe,

I’m sorry you haven’t received emails as hoped – perhaps they’ve ended up in your Spam folder or something?

As for your question, I’m not quite sure what you mean about having all the events of one category “linking to” the same single-event page. If what you mean is that you have a category like “Concerts” on your site, and there are many events in this category but when clicked they all go to the same page instead of their own unique, individual event pages, then this is not possible without extensive code customization that we would not be able to support.

Let me know if this is what you mean or if you have something else in mind here.

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Pre-sales questions’ is closed to new replies.