Some Facebook events are not importing.

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Some Facebook events are not importing.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Michael
    Participant

I purchased the event aggregator and a lot of events on Facebook are not importing from groups and pages.

Hi Michael,

Thanks for reaching out!

Can you check your Facebook token under Events Settings < APIs?

In addition, can you provide me with the URL that you are trying to import, so that I can do some testing on my end?

Also, can you enable and check the Event Log under Events < Help to see if you see anything unusual? Right under that is your Event Aggregator Status. Can you take a screenshot of what you see there?

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

This reply is private.

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Michael
    Participant

This reply is private.

Hi Michael,

Great, thanks for all of this information!

As far as this URL goes (https://www.facebook.com/groups/eventsincastlerock/events/), the actual reason why these events are not being imported is because it is a “Closed Group” and you can only import events from a public group.

With this URL (https://www.facebook.com/pg/DowntownCastleRock/events/ ), I cannot import with this URL, most likely because it is a linked group to the above group, even though this group is public.  I can, however, import individual events without any issue.  Let me know if you have the same results.  I understand that this is not a ideal situation, but it may be a way to populate your calendar for now.

We were having some earlier issues with our server, which may be why you saw that new error, though everything is resolved related to our server now, so you should not see that message any more.  Let me know what you see there.

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Facebook events are not importing.’ is closed to new replies.